Monday, December 10, 2012

Playing Girls Aloud Very Loudly - Something New!


I'm worshipping the brand new tracks coming to us from UK power pop girl-group Girls Aloud, "Something New" and "Beautiful Cause You Love Me." I'm obsessed, in fact. Cheryl, Nadine, Nicola, Kimberly and Sarah are turning these tracks out and there are hints of a new album possibly coming. I'm hoping to hear "Something New" very soon over some really loud speakers on a nearby dance floor. They do sound pretty fierce coming through Stella Stang's speakers. The bass is truly pumping and it makes me want to walk a runway in heels. A very long runway in very high heels, and panties. Oh, call me Victoria and know I have a secret. It sets me free while the brilliant lyrics and delicious vocal of "Beautiful..." drives through the true meaning of a power ballad.

Here are the videos... Oh, swoon!






GIRLS ALOUD TEN

THEIR GREATEST - SO FAR!

2 comments:

  1. Billboard Magazine is actually championing "Something New" as an import! That NEVER happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of these girls!!! They're awesome

    ReplyDelete