Tuesday, May 7, 2013

10 Hottest Gay Dance Tracks 2013


When it comes to the best gay club remixes and dance tracks I know what's hot in music today. I am connected to the best DJs and music insiders where I am privy to both knowledge and fresh music before it drops for everyone else. It is a gift, for reals. If it's happening in gay dance music, I already know. I simply had to comment on the hottest tracks for the gay clubs and beach blanket Bingo this summer and 2013 in general. I'm obsessed with some of the following tracks. I want to make you just as weak for this music. Plug in your player and let's listen in.

First up we have "Work" by Iggy Azalea. The video is scorching fierce and the song has lyrics that set me free. WORSHIP this sassy song from the ghetto-fabulous Aussie songbird. The Saturdays nailed #1 in the U.K. with this wonderful piece of ear caviar, "What About Us." It's an all time fave of the Fab 5. New Kids on the Block are back with this rockabilly toe-tapper I really, really love. It's hard to distinguish their voices since they have way since hit puberty. It's a true keeper!

Next, Girls Aloud bring their fierce flavor and flair to "On the Metro"which infuses catchy hooks and lyrics familiar to pure G.A. fans around the world. Alexis Jordan delivers happiness in new track "Acid Rain" and offers guest rappers and the pop candy that Alexis has brought in the past. Aluna George croons the mid-tempo stunner "Attracting Flies" and we rejoice.

The erratic excitement of Aleala Banks is not for everyone but in small doses it's just the right amount of sound medicine for the soul. Fergie offers her vocal explosion to The Great Gatsby soundtrack in "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody"and the conversation that leads into "I Could Be the One" by Avicil vs. Nicky Romero is priceless. The song is hot and you need to hear it!

Finally, Will. i. Am and Britney bring the noise in "Scram and Shout" with his mad beats and crazy hooks plus her robotic proper British accent. FIERCE. It makes me want scream an shout, for reals. ENJOY!




WORK WHAT ABOUT US REMIX (I LIKE THE)
IGGY AZALEA

DAMN SASSY!
THE SATURDAYS

NUMBER ONE!
N.K.O.T.B.

YOU'LL DANCE!




ON THE METRO ACID RAIN ATTRACTING FLIES
GIRLS ALOUD

EAR DELICIOUSNESS!
ALEXIS JORDAN

DANCE DOWN!
ALUNA GEORGE

MID-TEMPO STUNNER




YUNG RAPUNXEL A LITTLE PARTY I COULD BE
ALEALA BANKS

ERRATIC ELECTRICITY
FERGIE

EPIC ANTHEM!
AVICIL v. NICKY

INCREDIBLE!



SCREAM AND SHOUT

WILL.I.AM AND BRITNEY

1 comment: